The MB-77HS system belongs to the products with the best parameters and meets all the requirements for this group of products. It has two different thermal insulation variants: ST and HI. The construction of profiles allows for the performance of exclusive doors with large dimensions, filled with one- or two-chamber glass, and the materials and technical solutions used help to achieve a high degree of thermal and acoustic protection. Thanks to its properties, this system is perfect both in single-family buildings and in comfortable apartments or hotels.
Functionality, aesthetics, design advantages
- durable and slender profiles allow the construction of low-threshold doors with a sash weight up to 400kg, height up to 3.2m and width up to 3.3m,
- a wide range of fillings, taking into account the use of one- or two-chamber sets as well as thermal breaks and additional accessories and insulating inserts allow to achieve very good thermal and acoustic parameters of the construction,
- glazing beams in three versions: Standard (rectangular), Prestige (rounded) and Style (shaped),
- closed shape of glazing strips and anti-burglary details allow to obtain increased anti-burglar properties without changing important structural elements of the door,
- special shapes of the sealing gasket and pane gasket and appropriate fittings ensure high tightness to penetration through water and air doors,
- profiles are adapted to the assembly of many fittings available on the market, manually and using automation,
- the ability to drive the door with an "HS-Master" controlled by a button or remote control,
- safety of using even large and heavy doors thanks to the "HS Speed Limiter" mechanism available in the system,
- a large degree of compatibility with the MB-86 system enables aesthetic connection of MB-77HS doors with windows and the use of common components for their production,
- a wide range of colors that allows the arrangement of doors in any and independent interior design, both external and internal.
- Air permeability: Class 4, EN 12207
- Water tightness: class 9A, EN 12208
- Thermal insulation: Uf from 1.4 W / (m2K)
- Resistance to wind load: up to class C4, EN 12210